Friday, December 09, 2005

initiation into blog culture

Hi!!! I'm Premjit Singh, a media teacher at School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Devi Ahilya University, at Indore in Madhya Pradesh (Central Province) of India. An ex-working journalist with mainstream English and Hindi language newspapers, I have been preaching what I practiced during my days as an scribe... It has been fruitful for me as a teacher and for the students for past one decade...as there were advanced print medium and nascent TV news broadcasters... however, a decade of www, cellphone and TV News broadcast... I need advanced global inputs to learn and pass it on to kids in the classroom... So Go Ahead And Make This Desi Media Guru a Global Media Buddha...

1 Comments:

Blogger sarika sharad said...

absolutely Desi Media Guru not for his student but for the professionals also.

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home